- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Hess Chiropractic
Your Eugene Chiropractor
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 541-844-4070.
Dr. Hess is located at 1907 Garden Ave, Ste. 102, Eugene, OR, 97403, off of Villard St., across Franklin Blvd from Matt Knight Arena and Hirons.
Jennifer Hess, DC, MPH, PhD has been in private chiropractic practice for 27 years. "I treat musculoskeletal pain and injury, including muscle strains and ligament sprains, disc injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, and TMJ."
"In my practice I review the functional causes of pain and discomfort. In addition to orthopedic and neurological tests, I evaluate posture and gait and review work and home activities to identify the root causes of pain and injury. These frequently result from muscle imbalances which develop over time." Care is comprehensive and includes tailored exercises for rehabilitation and prevention.
Dr. Hess has also been the chair of the Peer Review Board for the Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners since 2013. Since 2002, she has been faculty at University of Oregon Labor Education and Research Center where she conducts research to prevent work-related injuries.
Dr. Hess assists people of all ages from birth through older adults.
Types of injuries include:
- Acute injuries such as strains, sprains, tendonitis and disc injuries
- Neck, mid back and lower back pain
- Headaches due to muscle tension or migraines
- TMJ and jaw pain
- Pain or numbness in the arms and legs and,
- Chronic pain that has lasted longer than 2 months
- Ergonomic and work related issues
Techniques: Dr. Hess uses to treat injuries to muscles and nerves and restore health include:
- Traditional chiropractic adjusting techniques such as Diversified and Thompson Drop Table Technique
- Gentler techniques such as Activator
- Strain-Counter- Strain, and Muscle Energy Techniques
- Graston Technique for rehabilitating soft tissues www.grastontechnique.com
- Deep tissue massage
- Tailored rehabilitative exercises
Office Hours: Monday 1:00-5:00 pm; Tuesday & Thursday 9:00-5:30; Other times by special appointment.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE: Get your questions answered by the doc! Call my office and I will return your call myself. Find out if my care is right for you!
She is a preferred provider with: Blue Cross Blue Shield, ODS, Pacific Source, Aetna, Cigna and other insurers. Dr. Hess accepts Providence, Medicare, workers compensation, and motor vehicle accident claims.
Dr. Jennifer Hess
Eugene Chiropractor | Hess Chiropractic | 541-844-4070
1907 Garden Ave., Ste 102
Eugene, OR 97403